Energy is everything! (Thanks Einstein). And where our energy lies, and how that causes us to think, is a direct link to what kind of lives we live, how we show up in relationship to others, and what we attract (work, people, experiences). When I speak of energy I mean what level of consciousness you're living in both under ideal and stressful circumstances. This measures the amount of anabolic (constructive) and catabolic (destructive) energy in a person’s energy makeup, to uncover your beliefs, self-perceptions, emotional reaction tendencies, and behavior patterns that are either helping you succeed, or holding you back. It's no surprise that Forbes names it one of the top assessments every leader should take!
1) If you're living in a more conscious or unconscious place? And how it's impacting you.
2) What energetic space is dominant, and how does that impact your choices and life experiences? are you always in a victim place? Does anger lead the way? Or are you a compassionate people-pleaser?
3) How satisfied they are in 8 major areas of their lives, including:
Relationships, health, professional/career, personal development, finances, enjoyment/fun spirituality, and family/parenting.
ELI for Individuals:
The ELI Assessment package is a one time 1.5 - 2hr session. You are sent a link to a 20-25 minute assessment, and about a week or so later will have your virtual (Zoom) debrief session that includes a detailed report/presentation outlining your results and how to utilize it for your deeper growth. You also get a PDF copy of your report sent to you following your session!
The package is $250 (normally $350!)
ELI for Teams & Organizations:
If you're ready to level up your team, company, or your self as a leader, the ELI is a uniquely objective and tangible tool to uncover how you and/or your team show up in the world—on a good day and under stress.
This isn't your typical assessment made to categorize people into personality types or to point out strengths and weaknesses. It's built to dig deeper in understanding your blocks, attitudes, behaviors; how your perceive the world around you, and how it impacts how you show up, work with others, lead, and make decisions.
What it includes:
1) An Initial meeting to discuss needs, etc.
2) Email distribution of assessments, with a video intro mini-course explaining the assessment and what to expect, along with a brief overview of what it's about.
3) A 1:1 debrief for each person.
4) Final Workshop for those who took the ELI, explaining the assessment and a group debrief with team results.